Tiger Analytics is a global analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, we are solving some of the toughest problems out there. Our culture is modelled around expertise and mutual respect with a team first mindset.
Working at Tiger, you’ll be at the heart of this AI revolution. You’ll work with teams that push the boundaries of what-is-possible and build solutions that energize and inspire. We are headquartered in the Silicon Valley and have our delivery centres across the globe. The below role is for our Chennai or Bangalore office
About the role:
As Data Analyst- Technology Consulting, you will be key member of the teams working on end-to-end AI and analytics solutions being built for our clients. While your primary focus will be on the data engineering and application engineering components of the overall solution, you will collaborate with internal data science teams for the ML aspects. As the person responsible for the overall success of the program, you will:
- Use data systems to help gather, measure, organize, and analyse data
- Using statistical tools to interpret data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns that could be valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytics efforts.
- Demonstrating the significance of their work in the context of local, national, and global trends that impact both their organization and industry.
- Preparing reports for executive leadership that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
- Collaborating with programmers, engineers, and organizational leaders to identify opportunities for process improvements, recommend system modifications, and develop policies for data governance.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines with strong mathematical & numeracy skills.
- 5+ years of overall IT industry experience with atleast 3 years in IT services
- 2-3 years of experience in any one of the domains – BFSI, Retail/CPG, Manufacturing, Logistics, Media/Entertainment, Hospitality
- Excellent working knowledge of SQL, Python and spreadsheet tools like Excel
- Excellent analytical skills - the ability to identify trends, patterns, and insights from data.
- Intermediate understanding of databases such as SQL Server, Oracle and working knowledge of cloud data platforms like Azure Synapse, AWS Redshift etc.
- Understanding of reporting & data visualisation tools such as PowerBI, Tableau or Qlik
- Understanding of ETL framework and ETL tools including Alteryx and Microsoft SSIS.
- Presentation skills – ability to write and speak clearly to easily communicate complex ideas in a way that is easy to understand.
Designation will be commensurate with expertise/experience. Compensation packages among the best in the industry.