· 10-14 years’ experience in Sap Data Services – Design, development, Business Intelligence (BI) development experience, and a thorough understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
· Design core modeling artifacts in data migration solutions including, where required, transformation routines.
· Building, testing, executing, and managing data migrations utilizing tools such as SAP LSMW or SAP Data Services solutions.
· Preload and post-load validation of migration results, handle dropouts, and advise on data cleansing requirements.
· Perform migration dress rehearsals, migration cutover tasks, and post-go-live support.
· Providing advisory services to the business to understand their data management issues and advising on appropriate data management strategies and techniques.
· Extensive experience in data management and migration activities in an SAP environment
· Real-time experience in the design and implementation of SAP's ETL solutions such as SAP Data Services and SAP LSMW, and integration technologies such as IDOCs and BAPIs.
· Strong experience in Data Harmonization including match/merger de-dup scenarios.
· Implement Data Migration framework as per data migration architecture using SAP Data Services, Information Steward, and Microsoft SQL server
· Create Technical Specification documents by utilizing Data migration experience and computer program knowledge which will be used in the creation of Data Services Jobs.
· Support Data Cleansing activities as required, using Information Steward, Excel, Data Services, and SQL tools
· A wide experience across a range of SAP ERP functional areas such as Finance, Supply Chain, Logistics Human Capital Management, etc
· Experience in data analysis and reconciliation and able to prove the correctness and completeness of migration tasks.
· Experience with cutover planning and preparation of data migration runbooks.
· Experience in migration data to S4HANA
· Knowledge of Exporting SAP data to AWS S3 Bucket, AZURE (a plus).
· Decent understanding of the overall SAP Landscape is essential
· Good consulting skills are a pre-requisite, with business-facing consulting capability.
You are important to us, let's stay connected! Every individual comes with a different set of skills and qualities so even if you don’t tick all the boxes for the role today, we urge you to apply as there might be a suitable/unique role for you tomorrow. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our diverse and inclusive culture and values guide us to listen, trust, respect, and encourage people to grow the way they desire.
Note: The designation will be commensurate with expertise and experience. Compensation packages are among the best in the industry.