Job Title: IICS - Architect
Bangalore | Chennai | Hyderabad
Tiger Analytics is a global AI and analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, our 2800+ tribe is solving problems that eventually impact the lives of millions globally. Our culture is modeled around expertise and respect with a team-first mindset. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, you’ll find our delivery centers across the globe and offices in multiple cities across India, the US, the UK, Canada, and Singapore, including a substantial remote global workforce.
We’re Great Place to Work-Certified™. Working at Tiger Analytics, you’ll be at the heart of an AI revolution. You’ll work with teams that push the boundaries of what is possible and build solutions that energize and inspire.
Curious about the role? What your typical day would look like?
As a Architect, you will work to solve some of the most complex and captivating data management problems that would enable them as a data-driven organization; Seamlessly switch between roles of an Individual Contributor, team member, and an Architect as demanded by each project to define, design, and deliver actionable insights.
On a typical day, you might
● Collaborate with the clients to understand the overall client requirements
● Create the robust, extensible architecture to meet the client requirements
● Translate the Business requirements into technical artifacts
● Ingest data from various sources (including APIs), perform required data transformations before loading into target
● Extract historical and incremental data from on-prem Databases, APIs etc and ingest to cloud storage using IICS mapping/mapping tasks
● Create Data Pipelines as per Business requirement
● Schedule the jobs as per requirement
● Validate and deploy components, perform Unit and Integration testing
● Work with DevOps team to define and establish CI/CD process
● Own end-to-end delivery of the project
● Work closely with the clients during UAT Testing and ensure all client issues/concerns are addressed
● Proactively identify the performance bottlenecks and propose corrective actions
● Design and Develop reusable frameworks
● Work with the Project Managers to prioritize work for each sprint to meet project milestones and deadlines
● Closely monitor the Project progress and provide regular updates to the leadership teams on the milestones, impediments etc
● Guide /mentor team members, and review code artifacts