· 6 – 10 years’ experience in SAP BW4/ HANA modeling – Design, development, Business Intelligence (BI) development experience, and a thorough understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) .
· Design and build core modeling artifacts in SAP BW4HANA (ADSOs, Composite Providers, Open ODS Views, B
W Queries- as per LSA++ architecture) and Native HANA objects ( Calculations Views, Stored Procedures, and
tables), to meet functional requirements.
· Design and build data provisioning options for SAP BW4HANA, SDA, SDI, ODP, OData Services and non-SAP systems into HANA with very Good Knowledge on ODP extraction process
· Work on SAP ABAP and SAP AMDP scripting in BW/4 transformation
· Work on SAP BW4HANA authorization concepts, usage of Content Add-On, designing HANA optimized analysis processes, Process Chains Design
· Build Reports/Workbooks in Analysis for Office and dashboard using SAP Analytics Cloud
· SAP fucntional experience related to Logistics modules (SD, MM, PM, EHS Management, Reliability), Supply Chain Management etc
· Knowledge in SAP S4HANA Embedded Analytics and standard and custom development of ABAP CDS View and Fiori Apps (a plus).
· Knowledge on Exporting SAP data to AWS S3 Bucket, AZURE (a plus).
· Excellent communication skills are necessary for working with cross-functional teams, including SAP consultants, data engineers, and business stakeholders.
· Adept understanding of any of the cloud services is preferred (Azure, AWS & GCP)
You are important to us, letʼs stay connected! Every individual comes with a different set of skills and qualities so even if you donʼt tick all the boxes for the role today, we urge you to apply as there might be a suitable/unique role for you tomorrow. We are an equal opportunity employer. Our diverse and inclusive culture and values guide us to listen, trust, respect, and encourage people to grow the way they desire.
Note: The designation will be commensurate with expertise and experience. Compensation packages are among the best in the industry.