Tiger Analytics is global AI and analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, our 2800+ tribe is solving problems that eventually impact the lives of millions globally. Our culture is modelled around expertise and respect with a team-first mindset. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, you’ll find our delivery centres across the globe and offices in multiple cities across India, the US, the UK, Canada, and Singapore, including a substantial remote global workforce.
We’re Great Place to Work-Certified™. Working at Tiger Analytics, you’ll be at the heart of an AI revolution. You’ll work with teams that push the boundaries of what is possible and build solutions that energize and inspire.
Curious about the role? What your typical day would look like?
- Estimate for Cloud Platform automation and DevOps activities and build proposals.
- Plan and perform Infrastructure automation, Build, Deploy and Release automation on various Cloud platforms.
- Design and configure DevSecOps pipeline for various projects, working with the Client and Project teams.
- Define, articulate, and evangelize Cloud Platform Automation activities.
- Mentor and guide fresh talent in the capability.
- Serve as a thought leader and SME for DevOps industry trends, new and existing technology offerings, and architectural concepts.
What do we expect?
- Must have Azure cloud experience.
- Implement CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps to automate the build, test, and deployment processes for data pipelines, analytics solutions, and infrastructure as code (IaC) templates using Terraform
- Implemented IAC tool Terraform over Azure landscape (especially on Big Data technologies like ADF and ADO) Extensive knowledge on Azure Active Directory to configure authentication and authorization of web application using roles and permissions
- DevOps experience using Github, Github Actions, Github Workflows Sonarqube, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience in deploying the React, Python, Terraform based application using CI/CD pipeline built on Github Actions
- Deploying the React and Python based application to AKS and Azure App Services.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
- Should be willing to quickly upskill on new technologies, tools, and paradigms.
- Azure DevOps, Docker, Terraform, Kubernetes
Good to have skills.
- Data Lake and Data Factory
You are important to us, let’s stay connected!
· Every individual comes with a different set of skills and qualities so even if you don’t tick all the boxes for the role today, we urge you to apply as there might be a suitable/unique role for you tomorrow.
· We are an equal opportunity employer. Our diverse and inclusive culture and values guide us to listen, trust, respect, and encourage people to grow the way they desire.
Note: The designation will be commensurate with expertise and experience. Compensation packages are among the best in the industry.