Job Title: MDM - Senior Architect/Principal Architect
Bangalore | Chennai | Hyderabad
Tiger Analytics is a global AI and analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, our 2800+ tribe is solving problems that eventually impact the lives of millions globally. Our culture is modeled around expertise and respect with a team-first mindset. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, you’ll find our delivery centers across the globe and offices in multiple cities across India, the US, the UK, Canada, and Singapore, including a substantial remote global workforce.
We’re Great Place to Work-Certified™. Working at Tiger Analytics, you’ll be at the heart of an AI revolution. You’ll work with teams that push the boundaries of what is possible and build solutions that energize and inspire.
Curious about the role? What your typical day would look like?
As an Architect, your work is a combination of hands-on contribution, customer engagement, and technical team management. Overall, you’ll design, architect, deploy and maintain Master Data Management Platform solutions. More specifically, this will involve:
● Subject matter expert to define measurable metrics per subject area to support a robust and successful deployment of an MDM platform
● Plan and lead MDM requirement analysis sessions with business users
● Own and aggressively drive forward MDM solutions across Cloud Data Management
● Understand requirements and support development pertaining to the client's C360/E360 application
● Engage in complex Master Data Management projects utilizing technologies including MDM tools, Data Integration tools, and Data Modeling tools
● To be able to explain to clients in detail the functional and technical features of MDM products, their strengths & limitations
● Good knowledge of various aspects of - like data ingestion/inbound configurations, data modeling, match rules, cleanse rules, survivorship rules, metadata analysis, outbound configurations
● To be able to understand the client’s customer life cycle, touchpoints where customer data is captured and business processes to collect, analyze and consume this data for various purposes such as marketing, sales, customer service etc.
● Maintain strong knowledge of technical as well as functional features of MDM Products, their strengths & limitations, and other critical aspects to successfully guide our clients during the selection of MDM vendor, Implementation, and Operations of the MDM.
● Have a good understanding of Master Data Management Concepts when applied to Customer data including but not limited to data collection, unification, transformation, segmentation, and storage
● Good understanding of Data Stewardship and Governance process - Manual Merge, Hierarchy Management, Workflow Management, Unmerge, Curation, Survivorship, etc.
● Define requirements for data matching and merging rules, survivorship criteria, and data stewardship workflows
● Advise on performance optimizations and best practices for scalable data models, pipelines, and queries
● Provide supervision and guidance to the development team to ensure the MDM is implemented as per business requirements
● Assessing current state technical architecture and advise how MDM will fit to enhance the maturity level of clients in terms of utilizing customer data to achieve client business goals.