As Lead, Delivery Operations your focus areas will include compliance, staff utilization, operation health, delivery excellence, etc. You will deliver internal business value through data and a metric-driven approach to problem-solving
About the role:
· Work with the clients and Tiger leadership to detail out requirements of client programs
· Engage from Deal to Delivery and get the Requirements triaged and publish the staffing plan.
· Publish Quarterly Forecast for all the streams in the Portfolio to enable Practice and TA team to plan the mode of fulfillment.
· Own planning & fulfillment of staff required to deliver these programs
· Manage the on-boarding processes - verifications, interviews, access, orientation, training, etc.
· Report key program metrics - utilization, open requirements, current staffing, future plan etc.
· Work with Infosec teams to manage data security standards, audits etc.
· Institutionalize delivery best practices, adherence to Tiger standards, review processes etc.
· Contribute towards creating Statement of Work and Work Orders
· Responsible for all allocations, extensions and Releases in system and ensure perfect data.
· Review Financial parameters like Billing Rate, Billing Date and establish Governance around the same.