Chennai | Hyderabad | Bangalore
Tiger Analytics is a global AI and analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, our 2800+ tribe is solving problems that eventually impact the lives of millions globally. Our culture is modeled around expertise and respect with a team-first mindset. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, you’ll find our delivery centers across the globe and offices in multiple cities across India, the US, the UK, Canada, and Singapore, including a substantial remote global workforce.
We’re Great Place to Work-Certified™. Working at Tiger Analytics, you’ll be at the heart of an AI revolution. You’ll work with teams that push the boundaries of what is possible and build solutions that energize and inspire.
Curious about the role? What your typical day would look like?
As a Principal Architect, you will work to solve some of the most complex and captivating data management problems that would enable them as a data-driven organization; Seamlessly switch between roles of an Individual Contributor, team member, and an Architect as demanded by each project to define, design, and deliver actionable insights.
On a typical day, you might
- Understand the Business Requirements and translate business requirements into conceptual, logical and physical Data models.
- Suggest best modelling approach to the client based on their requirement and target architecture
- Analyse and understand the Datasets and guide the team in creating Source to Target Mapping and Data Dictionaries, capturing all relevant details
- Profile the Data sets to generate relevant insights
- Define Data Modelling Best Practices and ensure implementation of Best Practices across projects
- Optimize the Data Models and work with the Data Engineers to define the Ingestion logic, ingestion frequency and data consumption patterns
- Work with QE team to define the right testing strategy
- Drives automation in modeling activities
- Collaborate with Business Stakeholders, Data Owners, Business Analysts, Architects to design and develop next generation data platform
- Closely monitor the Project progress and provide regular updates to the leadership teams on the milestones, impediments etc
- Guide /mentor team members, and review artifacts