ML App Development – Full Stack Developer
Tiger Analytics is one of the fastest growing advanced analytics consulting and Engineering services firm. We are the trusted analytics partner for several Fortune 100 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data. Our
consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning and Al, and our engineers bring innovative engineering techniques to enable scalable data platforms and data products that are insights driven. Our business value and leadership have been recognized by various market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner.
About the role
- Lead cross-functional technical teams across distributed systems, program management, app engineering and product teams while working on all aspects of design, development and delivery of machine learning enabled end-to-end pipelines and solutions.
- Design and architect microservices to support the full Machine learning Lifecycle right from Development to Deployment
- Build scalable micro services architectures than can handle high volume data requests and high concurrency
- Architect solutions for High Availability, Low Latency and High Throughput.
- Improve system reliability-Troubleshoot and investigate any identified issues
- Build reusable patterns, libraries, and perfect test cases to introduce highly reliable and scalable application platforms
- Writing high-performance, reliable, and maintainable code.
- Interface with various interactive services and clients including web and mobile applications.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in leading a team as well as handling customer stakeholders
- Hands on experience in building scalable solutions using microservices & deployment of ML Algorithms in production
- Excellent programming skills in Python, a good understanding in Go is a plus.
- Experience in Test driven Development
- Expert knowledge of building and maintaining in Production
- Experience in cloud - AWS/Azure/Google is mandatory
- Exposure to Front end frameworks like React/Angular having led teams and built applications
- Experience is creating reusable components and libraries
- Experience is optimising the performance of the web applications
- Exposure to mobile application development is a plus
- Proficient with SQL, RDBMS such as Postgres, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle and/or experience with NoSQL DBMSs such as Mongo DB
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries like SQLAlchemy
- Experience in optimising the performance of the queries.
- Experience in server-side/back-end full cycle product development in a production environment in Python
- Hands on experience in python server frameworks like Django/Flask/FastAPI
- Strong testing and debugging skills.
- Strong trouble-shooting skills that span systems (Linux), network, and application
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
- Good knowledge of software engineering practices like version control (GIT) and Dev ops
- Understanding of ML/AI Pipeline & Development life cycle & tools, MLOps Knowledge
- Leveraging Agile and Lean software development methodologies to drive reliability upstream into the product development life cycle.
We believe in equal opportunities for all and invite you to come join us as we build the world’s best AI and advanced analytics team. Our compensation packages are competitive and among the best in the industry. Your designation will be commensurate with expertise and experience.