About the role: As an Internal Comms specialist, you will play a key role in designing and implementing high-value communication results that drive our culture and employee engagement. You will be working with people at every level, keeping our employees informed of news and positive developments in the company and ensuring they stay in the loop during critical situations/ incidents. We are looking for a skilled storyteller with a knack for interpersonal skills and a passion for building a strong culture of collaboration to create experiences that engage, connect and inspire our #Tigertribe (our employee community).
You will work with the internal comms lead in planning and executing key internal comms campaigns, working directly with relevant leaders, HR and collaborate with multiple functions to support the brand mission and our brand story. Below are key aspects of the role as we see in the near future.
· Work with IC lead to Ideate and explore creative and innovative approaches to engage internal audiences.
· Develop and deliver new communications channels and engagement interactions where required to ensure successful delivery of messages to employees.
· Work with the Talent Branding, HR, Marketing, DX and Leadership teams to ensure integrated employee communications and engagement plan across the business.
· Develop and author a variety of internal and leadership communication material including internal news to employees, HR campaigns, announcements, newsletters, digital assets and events. Support and launch video / film rollouts with regard to storytelling and L&D initiatives.
· Maintain and implement the IC editorial calendar (newsletters, intranet etc), research and develop quotes/testimonials from people, write stories, shoot videos, and manage key IC campaigns.
· Design, track, and report internal metrics and results of initiatives to demonstrate impact to our communications efforts
· Able to articulate the message and write crisp, engaging, and viewer-specific content.