Job Title: Senior Data Engineer – Snowflake
Tiger Analytics is a global AI and analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, our 2800+ tribe is solving problems that eventually impact the lives of millions globally. Our culture is modeled around expertise and respect with a team-first mindset. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, you’ll find our delivery centers across the globe and offices in multiple cities across India, the US, UK, Canada, and Singapore, including a substantial remote global workforce.
We’re Great Place to Work-Certified™. Working at Tiger Analytics, you’ll be at the heart of an AI revolution. You’ll work with teams that push the boundaries of what is possible and build solutions that energize and inspire.
Curious about the role? What your typical day would look like?
As a Senior Data Engineer – Snowflake you will work to solve some of the most complex and captivating data management problems that would enable them as a data-driven organization; Seamlessly switch between roles of an Individual Contributor, team member, and Data Engineer as demanded by each project to define, design, and deliver actionable insights.
Typically, you might
· Create a solution utilizing Snowflake's native capabilities and put cloud architectures and data platforms into practice.
· Work as a team to address complex issues; strategic planning; thought leadership; and direction for the Snowflake practice.
· Design and implement effective Analytics solutions and models with Snowflake.
· Examine and identify Datawarehouse structural necessities by evaluating business
· Assess Datawarehouse implementation procedures to ensure they comply with
internal and external regulations.
· Create detailed data warehouse design, and architecture reports for management & executive teams and make recommendations for improving new and existing Datawarehouse solutions.
· Educate staff members through training and individual support, and aid by responding quickly to system problems.
· Understand and document data flows in and between different systems/applications and guide developers in preparing functional/technical specs to define reporting requirements and ETL process.