Job Title: Architect / Senior Architect - MLE (ML Ops)
Bangalore | Chennai | Hyderabad
Tiger Analytics is a global AI and analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, our 3900+ tribe is solving problems that eventually impact the lives of millions globally. Our culture is modeled around expertise and respect with a team-first mindset. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, you’ll find our delivery centers across the globe and offices in multiple cities across India, the U.S., the UK, Canada, and Singapore, including a substantial remote global workforce.
We’re Great Place to Work-Certified™. Working at Tiger Analytics, you’ll be at the heart of an AI revolution. You’ll work with teams that push the boundaries of what is possible and build solutions that energize and inspire.
About the role :
We are looking for an Architect who will work on a broad range of cutting-edge data analytics and machine learning problems across various industries. More specifically, you will:
- Engage with clients to understand their business context.
- Manage stakeholders independently.
- Design solution architectures that are resilient and scalable.
- Lead a team of data scientists and engineers to embed A.I. and analytics into the business decision processes.
- Perform a role that involves a combination of hands-on contribution and customer engagement.
- Switch between roles of an Individual Contributor, team member and solution architect as demanded by each project.
- Contributing to RFP proposals and effective participation/helping in sales call/pitch
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 8+ years of overall experience, predominantly in software engineering/Data Engineering/Data Science
- Experience in devising creative, analytical approaches to solve business problems
- Able to provide thought leadership in clients/stakeholders embracing MLOPs best practices, planning strategic roadmap, MLOPs blueprint/playbook etc.,
- Ability to write and review production-grade code and help/guide the team in structuring the project and project artefacts
- Able to create high-quality technical documentation
- Designing a solution approach leading a team to deploy and maintain it in production.
- Proficient in a structured programming language is a must - such as Python is mandatory.
- Cloud concepts and significant hands-on experience with at least one cloud provider. Should be knowledgeable about the pros and cons of the various services and comfortable discussing the tradeoffs with stakeholders.
- Understanding and proficiency in the CI/CD/CT process
- Good understanding of various software architecture & design patterns SOLID principles. Comprehensive knowledge of SQL skills.
- Good knowledge of Data science approaches, machine learning algorithms and statistical methods.
- ETL and Data Engineering pipelines using Spark/PySpark.
- Workflow orchestration tools like Airflow.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities
- Should be a good team player and open in a collaborative way
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- B. Tech from Tier-1 college / M.S. or M. Tech is preferred
- Designation will be commensurate with expertise/experience.
We believe in equal opportunities for all and invite you to join us as we build the world’s best A.I. and advanced analytics team. Our compensation packages are competitive and among the best in the industry. Your designation will be commensurate with expertise and experience.