Job Title: Senior Data Engineer – Tableau
Tiger Analytics is a global AI and analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, our 2800+ tribe is solving problems that eventually impact the lives of millions globally. Our culture is modeled around expertise and respect with a team-first mindset. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, you’ll find our delivery centers across the globe and offices in multiple cities across India, the US, UK, Canada, and Singapore, including a substantial remote global workforce.
We’re Great Place to Work-Certified™. Working at Tiger Analytics, you’ll be at the heart of an AI revolution. You’ll work with teams that push the boundaries of what is possible and build solutions that energize and inspire.
Curious about the role? What your typical day would look like?
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will work to enhance our business intelligence system to help us make
better decisions; seamlessly switch between roles of an Individual Contributor, team member, and data
science engineer as demanded by each project to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that
turn data into knowledge. On a typical day, you might
· Translate business needs to technical specifications.
· Design, build and deploy BI solutions with Tableau as the primary BI skill
· Leverage Tableau to maintain & support data analytics platforms.
· Involve yourself in unit testing and troubleshooting.
· Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses.
· Create visualizations and build reports that exceed the expectations of the clients.
· Work on enhancing the BI systems that exist.
· Develop or ensure that the tech documentation developed is updated.
· Understand any Bi-level SLAs and take care of BI performance tuning