As a UX Designer at Tiger Analytics, you will collaborate with a cross-functional team, including designers, engineers, product managers to ensure that our branding of products, accelerators and applications have the best usability as well as engaging to end-users and customers.
This role requires a thorough understanding of the balance between business, design and our customer requirements to serve our brand’s purpose, business missions and customer needs.
○ Translate user needs and business requirements into meaningful user experience designs that are minimalistic, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
○ Ensure that the latest design patterns and industry trends are considered to evolve the design direction of the mobile / web applications
○ Understand the business context, identify the user personas, define task lists, information architecture, and interaction designs accordingly
○ Be an enthusiastic problem solver who focuses on resolving the business problems through a design based solutioning approach
○ Create a UX strategy and design approach that will address user needs and create high-fidelity wireframe to reflect the same
○ Understand the technology constraints and provide guidance to delivery and client teams on how the design enhancements could be incorporated in them
○ Collaborate and review designs with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception for better user experience.
○ Present and obtain approvals from design leaders, project stakeholders, and end-users to drive your designs to success We are looking for individuals who
○ Has a strong portfolio that showcases engaging user experiences and design problem solving abilities w.r.t. Mobile, web, and/or print medias
○ Is a good storyteller and someone who can enable a story line or journey map by empathizing with the end-users and delivery, client, and technology teams
○ Has excellent communication skills, including the ability to clearly articulate design decisions in words and writing effectively.
○ Exhibits strong ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative team environment