Tiger Analytics is a global AI & analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, we are solving some of the toughest problems out there. Our culture is modelled around expertise and mutual respect with a team first mindset. Working at Tiger, you’ll be at the heart of this AI revolution. You’ll work with teams that push the boundaries of what-is-possible and build solutions that energize and inspire.
We are headquartered in the Silicon Valley and have our delivery centres across the globe. The below role is for our Chennai or Bangalore office, or you can choose to work remotely.
About the role:
As the Head of Infrastructure Engineering and IT Operations you will
· Define the functional strategy for Tiger’s IT Infrastructure that aligns with the overall organization goals
· Analyse, design, plan, implement and maintain all facets of the IT Infrastructure department, including but not limited to IT Network Architecture, Products, Software/ Application, Security, BCP, Infrastructure Operations, Migration, IT Service Support etc for Multicity, Multi Country, distributed set up.
· Ensure consistency and availability of optimal infrastructure environments through the creation, maintenance, and enforcement of well documented standards and procedures for the implementation of technical solutions
- Establish, implement, and review the processes, policies, metrics that enable optimal delivery while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Plan, identify and manage relationship with key 3rd party IT product and service provider.
- Formulate and manage budget (operational and capital) with key focus on ROI for all spends.
- Build and grow a highly engaged and capable team that can meet business needs and deliver customer satisfaction.
- Be a thought leader and advise / provide direction on emerging technologies.