You will be a part of the Marketing and Communications team at Tiger Analytics. As a social media manager, you will be responsible to create, publishing, and sharing quality content that will provide the best information and inspiration to our people, our clients, and our community about data, analytics, and technology in an insightful, motivating, and powerful way. You’ll act as both content creator and distributor, working with the extended Content team and Tiger SMEs to create distribution strategies, develop a strong content calendar, and produce compelling stories on our social channels. You should also be able to establish a strategy to build a talent brand for Tiger and a strong employee advocacy program. With each project, you will strive to create an engaging, educational experience for our social audiences.
The position offers a unique opportunity to be part of a challenging, entrepreneurial, and high-growth environment. You’ll own social media strategy planning and execution, working directly with our content marketing team, Marcom leader, and Tiger leadership and collaborating with multiple streams/functions. The role will evolve as the company grows and explores new avenues of growth.
Below are key aspects of the role as we see in the near future.
● Build a social strategy for Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook that ties with the broader organizational goals.
● Build and manage the social media calendar to maintain a healthy mix of thought leadership-driven and talent branding content pipelines.
● Coordinate with the Content team to ensure a good distribution strategy for our content
● Work with the Design team to create different formats of the content to be used across different channels.
● Interact and engage with Delivery/stream leads and knowledge experts and become familiar with the publishing priorities of one or more industry/functional practices.
● Stay current on business news and trends and have an appreciation of audience engagement practices and social media analytics.
● Create compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
● Identify audiences’ needs and recommend a new content strategy to address gaps in the company's current social strategy.
● Analyze the organization’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy from time to time. Identify strategic weaknesses and propose recommendations for improvement.
● Proactively research social media trends and appraise the management and team of the latest content/formats to garner maximum impact and engagement.
● Measure impact and perform analysis to improve KPIs.
● Maintain periodical reports and share analytics and findings.