· Hands on experience in AWS Cloud
· Knowledge of cloud concepts like networking, security, monitoring, DR, scalability, high availability
· Hands on experience in setting up cloud infrastructure, security, monitoring for enterprise applications
· Hands on experience with AWS services like S3, IAM, Lambda, Glue, EMR, Redshift, Step functions
· Working with source control systems,and troubleshooting build/deploy pipelines – using tools such as Git, Jenkins, AWS CI/CD (Code Commit, Code Build, Code Deploy, Code Pipeline)
· Implementing AWS CI/CD Practice for Data analytics services such as EMR, Glue, Athena
· Good knowledge of Continuous Integration and associated tools like Maven, Jenkins, Sonar etc.
· Experience in provisioning AWS infrastructure, supporting infrastructure and applications running on AWS cloud environment
· Experience with microservices and distributed applications, such as containers, Kubernetes, and/or serverless technology.
· General operational exposure such as good troubleshooting skills, understanding of system’s capacity, bottlenecks, basics of memory, CPU, OS, storage, and networks.
· Experience managing Infrastructure as code via tools such as Terraform or CloudFormation
· Understanding of Configuration Management tools Ansible, Salt.
· Significant experience in configuring industry leading infrastructure/application monitoring tools (Kibana, Grafana, Datadog, Splunk, Dynatrace, AppDynamics etc.)
· Experience in any of the Linux Flavours.
· Experience in automation scripting using any of the languages like Shell Script, Groovy, PowerShell or Python.